Diversity, Sustainability & Integrity
Our clients experience the application of our uncommon and proven standards. Our standards include higher perceived values, quality and productivity. It has been common for us to achieve these attributes with substantial reduction in production unit cost.
What We Do
We excel at product and machinery development. We make faster, robust, simple, reliable machines or will help you fix your machine issues.
Machines can have simple problems that are tough to find. We find problems that are reducing production. We design machines for new markets. We can make, assemble and build you new machines. We help you make more money.
In the product development arena we cut material utilization, deskill assembly, and increase feature/benefits. Careful consideration including plenty of Q & A upfront, a mutual understanding of responsibilities, timelines, and due diligence for environmental and safety standards are the basis for a beneficial working relationship.
Our primary focus we have is attention to life cycle cost. A quality product built to our standards makes our customers very satisfied. The ROI is evident in the diverse patents wallpapering our office indicate the innovation at Tegel Design Inc. We are adaptable to multiple industries, including automotive, medical, industrial electronic and consumer, and textile.
Our Design Factors
- Clearly meet or exceed project/product objectives
- Reduce Life cycle cost
- Reduce Environmental impact
- Provide the right balance Quality, Cost & Delivery
- Improve Ergonomics
- Maximize ROI
- Fully understand our client’s needs
- Provide the best possible services
- Generously provide alternative solutions to unique problems
- Maximize a client’s investment
Areas of Excellence
- Machinery design & process development
- Fixture and tooling design
- Cost reduction of systems
- Performance Improvement
- Invention Fruition
- DFA/DFM, controlling life cycle costs
- Industrial Consumer
- Industrial Electronic
- Product Design
- Process Development
- Value Re-Engineering
- Proof of Concept
- Fixing legacy Machines